We are pleased to be open and of service to our community. To keep you and our staff safe, things may look a little different. Some things to keep in mind when you plan your visit:
- The current service model of the library is to promote brief and efficient visits. At this time we cannot allow extended stays for studying, reading, or working. There will be no seating available. Visits are limited to 30-minutes total.
- Face coverings worn over the nose and mouth are required for all in-person visits as well as curbside pickups. Masks with valves are not allowed. Children under the age of two are the only persons not required to wear a face covering.
- There will be limited occupancy. We recommend a maximum of two family members visiting at a time. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Programming will continue to take place online only. You can see our upcoming calendar of events by clicking here.
- The public computers will be available for 30 minutes a day per patron. Call (845) 634-4997 x125 to reserve a time slot or drop in for access based on availability. Use of personal computing devices such as laptops inside the building is not allowed.
- The Quiet Study room will be closed.
- The Children’s Room will have limited occupancy. Toys and furniture are temporarily in storage. The children’s computers will not be available for use.
- Curbside pickup will still be available. Call (845) 634-4997 x124 to arrange a pickup.