We are pleased to announce that we are opening our doors on Monday, July 20, for computer use and browsing of material during our regular summer hours (Monday-Thursday 9am-9pm, Friday 11am-6pm, Saturday 9am-5pm). We’ve missed serving you in our building and can’t wait for you to return! To keep you and our staff safe, things may look a little different. Some things to keep in mind when you plan your visit:
- Face coverings worn over the nose and mouth are required for all in-person visits as well as curbside pickups. Children under the age of two are not required to wear a face covering.
- There will be limited occupancy. Please plan to make your visit as quick and efficient as possible. We recommend a maximum of two family members visiting at a time. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Programming will continue to take place online only. You can see our upcoming calendar of events by clicking here.
- The public computers will be available for 15 minutes a day per patron. Call (845) 634-4997 x125 to reserve a time slot or drop in for access based on availability.
- There will be no public seating available.
- The Quiet Study room will be closed.
- The Children’s Room will also have limited occupancy. Toys and furniture are temporarily in storage. The children’s computers will not be available for use.
- Curbside pickup will still be available. Call (845) 634-4997 x124 to arrange a pickup.
- Only a limited list of libraries are currently able to send materials to New City Library to fill holds. Click here for the complete list.