- Find an Item
- About Us
- About the Library
- Suggestion Box
- Board of Trustees
- Friends of the Library
- Library Policies
- Library Affiliations
- Library Financial Audit 2016
- What's New
- Local History
Vision, Mission, and Values
The New City Library will be an essential community resource.
The New City Library connects people, information and ideas to promote lifelong learning, literacy development and community involvement to improve the quality of life for its patrons.
- We treat patrons and each other with respect, courtesy and understanding.
- We invest in staff training to improve service quality.
- We are open to new ideas and welcome community input.
- We believe the New City Library must be a leader.
- We believe that each individual is a member of the team, working together to serve our patrons, accomplishing goals, and enjoying what we do.